Where is La Comédie de Genève located? At the moment, the theatre still lies in the heart of the city in Plainpalais. However, it is scheduled to move to the new Eaux-Vives district by September 2020.
La Comédie de Genève
Blvd des Philosophes 6
Monday to Friday, 10:30 to 18:00
When shows are running: Saturdays from 13:00 and Sundays from 14:30.
T. + 41 22 320 50 01
Monday to Friday, 10:00 to 12:30 and 14:00 to 18:00
T. + 41 22 320 50 00
F. + 41 22 320 00 76
Trams 12, 15 and 18 (Plainpalais stop) and bus no. 1 (Philosophes stop) More info
Plaine de Plainpalais More info
Car sharing is a friendly and economical means of transport. The concept is simple: get together with other people to share a vehicle for a specific journey. More info
La Comédie de Genève is open to everyone. In order for us to give you the best possible welcome, please give the ticket office notice beforehand (firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 22 320 50 01), so they can accommodate your needs and organise your arrival.
Admission is free of charge for those accompanying persons with reduced mobility.
Persons with reduced mobility
All events are accessible for persons with reduced mobility.
– Parking spaces are available in front of the theatre upon request.
– Since there are a few steps up to the entrance, a lift can be installed by the theatre staff to accommodate needs.
– Wheelchair spaces vary depending on the layout of the stage.
Blind or visually impaired members of the audience
– Guide dogs are authorised inside the venue. With prior notice it is also possible to have someone look after them during the show.
– A recording of the description of each show scheduled for the season, produced by Comédie directors Natacha Koutchoumov and Denis Maillefer, is also available on the page of each show and on the Bibliothèque sonore (audio library) website.
On the presentation page for each show, a tab marked “accessibility” sets out the accessibility measures available and an audio recording introduces the show.
The page entitled Persons with disabilities also gives an overview of the measures available.
For any questions regarding accessibility to our shows, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Culture Accessible Genève
Accessibility to La Comédie de Genève for persons with reduced mobility or with disabilities is also set out on the reference site culture-accessible.ch, which groups together various events, venues and contacts on Geneva’s local culture scene (website in French only).